Sunday 27 December 2009

Who is Satan? What is Satanism? A personal view

Since there is not one correct definition that covers all of the various beliefs and ideas relating to Satan and Satanism. I will explain what Satan and Satanism represent to me.

Satan to me represents both a philosophy of the Self and an archetype as advanced by Carl Jung (who suggested the existence of universal archetypes that channel experiences and emotions). With this in mind and like others I see Satan as a god-force or a spiritual deity. Being able to accept Satan as a spiritual deity was important to me as I already had a spiritual outlook before I aligned myself with Satan. My spiritual view of Satan should not be confused with the worship of Satan - which I do not. Though I do respect Satan. That is why out of respect, it is appropriate for me to use the phrase Hail Satan! 

So with the above said Satanism to me represents independent thought, individual freedom of expression, self-improvement and self-reliance. Further with my experience of Satan as an archetype or spiritual force, for me, this in turn has become expressed as Spiritual Satanism. For a more detailed account about Satanic Spirituality read VenusSatanas essay What is Satanic Spirituality? 

Belial Satanas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.